Click here for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update.
We are pleased to upload Malaria National Strategic Plan (NSP) and The Global Fund Funding Request 2021-2023 with other related documents for your kind feedback and comments. It will be highly appreciated if you kindly share your feedback by 08 March 2020. Click here to download documents.
Please review the documents and send your feedback and comments to following email addresses:
- Afsana Alamgir Khan, Deputy Program Manager, NMEP: afsanak.nmepdpm@gmail.
Please copy to following addresses while sending your feedback and comments:
The Fleming Fund is a UK aid programme helping to tackle antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in low- and middle- income countries around the world including Bangladesh. Specifically, the Fleming Fund focuses on strengthening laboratories and improving surveillance by supporting AMR data collection and analysis, through a One Health approach. As part of the grant, to provide continuing professional development and leadership training opportunities for relevant fellows in antimicrobial resistance program, Fleming fellowship has been announced. This fellowship will be conducted by an international university/institute (not yet announced) for 18 months. Successful candidates are expected to continue working for their own institute for the duration of the Fellowship, and may also need to undertake travel for periods within their home country and/or internationally.
Notice regarding MBBS/ BDS Admission (Session 2019-2020) for Students from SAARC Countries has been published. Click here for details.
- Notice regarding MBBS/ BDS Admission (Session 2019-2020) for Students from Non SAARC Countries.
- Draft Malaria National Strategic Plan 2021 - 2025 for feedback / comments
- Notice regarding the acceptance of the joining letter of newly appointed doctors in the 39th BCS (Health) cadre.
- Regarding promotion to the post of Deputy Director of BCS (Health) Cadre / Health Service.