- Hon'ble Prime Minister, Government of The People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina visited the ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Dissemination of Bangladesh National Strategy for Maternal Health 2019-30 with Standard Operating Procedures & EmONC Award Giving Ceremony 2019
- The results of the National Mental Health Survey 2018-19 is published.
- National Mental Health Strategic Plan Working Group Meeting on April 11, 2019 at Shasthya Bhaban(DG Health Office)
- National Health Minister’s award winner 2018
- On 22 June 2019, Honorable Health Minister Zahid Maleque inaugurated National Vitamin A plus Campaign (NVAC+) countrywide. This year target was to reach 22 million children (aged between 06-59 months) across the country through 140,000 centers
- CRVS D4H planning meeting at DG health office
- International Conference on 'Big Data for Health' was held on February 11-12, 2019 at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre
- Hon'ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mother of Humanity, visiting Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) at Kutupalong camp, Ukhiya .
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
Notice regarding the joining of 308 newly appointed 37th BCH health cadres at the new building of Directorate General of Health Services on 7.4.19
A notice has been issued regarding the joining of newly appointed 37th BCS health cadres. To read the order please click here. A separate notice has been issued to provide direction regarding the necessary documents for joining which can be found here. An online form must be completed by 2.4.19, the link of the form can be accessed here. Newly appointed doctors also need to complete an ‘Information sheet’, which they will bring on their joining day. This information sheet can be found here. Click here to get code no. of Asstt. Dental Surgeon. Click here to get code no. of Asstt. Surgeon.