- Hon'ble Prime Minister, Government of The People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina visited the ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Dissemination of Bangladesh National Strategy for Maternal Health 2019-30 with Standard Operating Procedures & EmONC Award Giving Ceremony 2019
- The results of the National Mental Health Survey 2018-19 is published.
- National Mental Health Strategic Plan Working Group Meeting on April 11, 2019 at Shasthya Bhaban(DG Health Office)
- National Health Minister’s award winner 2018
- On 22 June 2019, Honorable Health Minister Zahid Maleque inaugurated National Vitamin A plus Campaign (NVAC+) countrywide. This year target was to reach 22 million children (aged between 06-59 months) across the country through 140,000 centers
- CRVS D4H planning meeting at DG health office
- International Conference on 'Big Data for Health' was held on February 11-12, 2019 at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre
- Hon'ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mother of Humanity, visiting Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) at Kutupalong camp, Ukhiya .
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
The health test of newly-joined senior staff nurses will be held. Click here for details.
The final results and the waiting list for the relevant posts of various program under the Communicable Disease Control (CDC) Operational Plan has been published. Click here for details.
Notice regarding the publication of the results of the written examination for the recruitment under the Communicable Disease Control (CDC) operational plan. Click here for the result.
The written examination for the appointment of the pharmacist is postponed due to the High Court order. Click here for details.
DGHS is requesting all provisionally selected doctors (4792 doctors) to complete the following online form regarding their contact information. This contact information will be used to organize an orientation workshop designed for 39th BCS health cadres. This information will also be used to convey any further notices from DGHS. The last date to complete this form is 30.06.2019. Click here to get the form.