- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- For achievement in alleviating poverty in Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the ‘South-South Award 2013’
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Hon'ble Minister of MOHFW Mohammed Nasim, MP is speaking in the Inter-Ministerial Meeting of WHO (Geneva, 10-11 February 2014) on eHealth Standardization & Interoperability
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- WHO South-East Asia Region Health Ministers Meeting
- Government will introduce ‘National Healthcare Database’ to facilitate the common people, says Sajeeb Wazed Joy
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Tuesday 13 May 2014, Boston, USA. Mohammed Nasim, MP, Honorable Health Minister of Bangladesh hands over a frame of 'Nakshi Kantha' (more>>)
- 06 April 2016 Wednesday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn & Plastic Surgery'.
- 30 April 2016 Saturday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates 'Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Eye Hospital & Training Institute' and laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Lutfur Rahman Dental College' at Gopalganj.
- Opening Ceremony in Cardiac Ward
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally opens vaccination campaign
- Honorable Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith, MP conferred the 'National Information and Communication Technology Award 2016' to the Director General of Health Services, Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad for his special Contribution Towards the Innovation and Expansion of Information Technology in the Digital World 2016 Fair on Friday 21 October 2016.
- ShornoKishoree Bangladesh Convention 2014
- NIPSOM Website launched by Prof. Abul Kalam Azad, Director General of Health Services, on the historic day of 7th March 2017 at 10:00 AM. The program at NIPSOM was chaired by its Director Prof. Baizid Khoorshid Riaz
Concept note of the Global Fund on HIV/AIDS in Bangladesh prospect for the period of 2017-2020. Click here to see the details
Foreign Student (NON-SAARC) selected for admission into the 1st year MBBS & BDS courses (session 2016-2017). Click here for details.
If you face any problem in receiving your transfer/posting order, release, or joining please click on this link to inform us. We will try to solve your problem immediately and shall inform you.
Foreign Student (SAARC) Selected for admission into the 1st year MBBS & BDS courses (session 2016-2017). Click here for details.
Foreign Students (NON-SAARC) Selected for admission into the 1st year MBBS & BDS courses (session 2016-2017). Click here for details.