- Hon'ble Prime Minister, Government of The People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina visited the ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Unwrap of a Book " Mujib extended to Hasina; Success Stories Bangladesh's Health World Wonders !!" By Honorable Prime Minister, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina
- National Mental Health Strategic Plan Working Group Meeting on April 11, 2019 at Shasthya Bhaban(DG Health Office)
- " Workshops on Mental Health " Participated by respected Mrs. Saima Wazed Putul, Honorable Minister,State Minister & Secretary of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare along with Director General of Directorate General of Health Services.
- National Health Minister’s award winner 2018
- CRVS D4H planning meeting at DG health office
- International Conference on 'Big Data for Health' was held on February 11-12, 2019 at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre
- Hon'ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mother of Humanity, visiting Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) at Kutupalong camp, Ukhiya .
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
MBBS & BDS Foreign student’s admission notice. Click here for details.
National strategy and action plan for clubfoot care in Bangladesh. Any observations in this publication please write to this
address. Click here for details.
The Annual report (2015) of the NTP has been recently published. Please click here to see or download the report.
Government Unani & Ayurvedic Medical College and Homeopathic Medical College 1st migration admission notice from waiting list. Click here for details.