- International Conference on Data for Decision (D4D) in Health, 1-3 April 2017, Le Meridian, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- For achievement in alleviating poverty in Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the ‘South-South Award 2013’
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Hon'ble Minister of MOHFW Mohammed Nasim, MP is speaking in the Inter-Ministerial Meeting of WHO (Geneva, 10-11 February 2014) on eHealth Standardization & Interoperability
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- WHO South-East Asia Region Health Ministers Meeting
- Government will introduce ‘National Healthcare Database’ to facilitate the common people, says Sajeeb Wazed Joy
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Tuesday 13 May 2014, Boston, USA. Mohammed Nasim, MP, Honorable Health Minister of Bangladesh hands over a frame of 'Nakshi Kantha' (more>>)
- 06 April 2016 Wednesday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn & Plastic Surgery'.
- 30 April 2016 Saturday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates 'Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Eye Hospital & Training Institute' and laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Lutfur Rahman Dental College' at Gopalganj.
- Opening Ceremony in Cardiac Ward
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally opens vaccination campaign
- Honorable Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith, MP conferred the 'National Information and Communication Technology Award 2016' to the Director General of Health Services, Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad for his special Contribution Towards the Innovation and Expansion of Information Technology in the Digital World 2016 Fair on Friday 21 October 2016.
- ShornoKishoree Bangladesh Convention 2014
Foreign students have been selected for admission into the 1st year MBBS courses (Session 2015-2016) in the following Government Medical College of Bangladesh as mentioned below under self-finance education scheme. Click here for details.
Foreign student’s admission into the 1st year MBBS/BDS course (Session 2015-2016) in Government medical/dental colleges of Bangladesh has been extended up to 10-03-2016. Click here for details.
Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad ADG (Administration) and ADG (Planning & Development) offered bouquet to the premises of Shaheed Minar early in the morning on the occasion of International Mother Language day & great martyr on behalf of all officers and employees of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS). All officers and employees of DGHS were present at that moment. Click here.
Student admission notice for BSC in Physiotherapy and BSC in Health Technology from merit wise 2nd waiting list on Dhaka and IPH under 2015-2016 educational year. Click here for details.
Admission in Government Unani or Ayurvedic Medical College and Homoeopathic Medical College from 2nd time migration and waiting list. Click here for details.