- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Honourable Health Minister Mohammed Nasim, MP is distributing National Championship Award 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- For achievement in alleviating poverty in Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the ‘South-South Award 2013’
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- WHO South-East Asia Region Health Ministers Meeting
- Community Clinic Health Revolution in Bangladesh
- Government will introduce ‘National Healthcare Database’ to facilitate the common people, says Sajeeb Wazed Joy
- Health Minister Mohammed Nasim is recieving crest at the Regional Health Informatics Conference on e-health and m-health at Ruposhi Bangla Hotel
- Tuesday 13 May 2014, Boston, USA. Mohammed Nasim, MP, Honorable Health Minister of Bangladesh hands over a frame of 'Nakshi Kantha' (more>>)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally opens vaccination campaign
- Honorable Health Minister Mr. Mohammed Nasim, MP Inaugurates the Distribution Program of Laptops, Tablet Computers and Internet Modems all over the Country (2nd April, 2014)
- Hon'ble Minister of MOHFW Mohammed Nasim, MP is speaking in the Inter-Ministerial Meeting of WHO (Geneva, 10-11 February 2014) on eHealth Standardization & Interoperability
- Opening Ceremony in Cardiac Ward
- ShornoKishoree Bangladesh Convention 2014
- Launching Ceremony on Introduction of PCV and IPV in Routine EPI
- MoU signing ceremony of MoH&FW and a2i at Prime Minister's Office on July 12 2015
MBBS & BDS Foreign student’s admission notice. Click here for details.
National strategy and action plan for clubfoot care in Bangladesh. Any observations in this publication please write to this
address. Click here for details.
MBBS course admission notice for foreign student’s. Click here for details
The Annual report (2015) of the NTP has been recently published. Please click here to see or download the report.